Sunday, December 16, 2007

My life in Tanzania


It took me a long time... after a month here, in Ngongognare, I finally seat down, and write on my blog. Actually, I don't know where to start... so many news things in my life in the last month, but at the same time I feel like I have always been here. The first thing would probably be the giraffes! I think that I've never see such a beautiful thing in my life. I could say that giraffes are my only neighbors since we are only 100 metres from the Arusha National Park, and they often come around the house looking for some nice trees to eat. The second thing would be Mt. Meru and when the sky is clear from clouds, even Mt. Kilimanjaro. The third thing would probably be work... the medicinal plants, the healers, the local communities... I love it!
Will soon post more pics!

No comments: